Every have one of those weekends where nothing was planned, yet you got some really great things done?! I totally had one of those weekends. And after some busy Saturday and Sunday’s prior, it was much needed.
Here’s what I relaxingly (I make up words, FYI) enjoyed:
- A bike ride
- Three movies – Safe Haven and Identity Theft. Let’s just say I am glad I Redboxed both! Also, The Business Being Born, a documentary about birthing choices in the US, it was interesting!
- Attending the GRAND opening of Von Maur in Coralville. Yes, I bought a pair of shoes. More there later! 😉
- Wandering downtown Iowa City.
- Sleeping in and pancake breakfast…a favorite tradition for my hubs and I!
- Putting together a crib and baby dresser. The dresser was from IKEA, so it came in about 2 million pieces. We knocked it out in 2 hours. And stayed married. SUCCESS!
Shirt: Charming Charlie, Leggings: Old Navy, Shoes: BCBG Generation, Purse: Target
Here I am, enjoying some Aspen Leaf (frozen yogurt) with my girlfriend Kinsey as part of our trip downtown Iowa City. Yum!
Well with that, cheers to a new week, nice and refreshed.