Hello, old friend! It’s been
awhile SIX months since we’ve really caught up. Truth is, life got in the way. What’s been going on, you ask? Well, let’s see:
- I had a baby
- I spent 32 evenings in a classroom working towards my MBA
- I spent countless hours on homework (see above!)
- I celebrated the holidays, and birthdays, and retirements
- I got buried in work
- I went to Colorado (I actually talked a little about that already, but it was such a highlight it’s worth mentioning again!)
- I went to Mexico
- I didn’t blog…
But alas, I am taking the summer off from school! Along with spending extra time with my little man, and getting back to working out, I plan on catching up with blog posts. (I have been taking notes and snapping pictures all along the way, I just haven’t put it all together.)
Some things you can expect to see:
- Baby posts – I can’t help it. He’s too cute not to write about. AmIRight?!
- Outfit posts. That’s right, I’m wearing normal clothing again and loving it!
- Momma posts. I’m just here to share what’s worked for me in hopes it can help another new Mom out there!
- Life, etc. Trips we’ve taken, celebrations we’ve had, and just the good ol’ normal everyday life I love.
So yes, things will seem outdated and ‘old news’, but this blog has really become my virtual scrapbook. So although it’s old, it’s not to be forgotten!