Wow, I can’t believe it’s been six months since I started this project. It’s been so fun and really has become apart of my daily life. So, here we go…
*Bonus – Brooks’ 5-month shot!
- Smooshy Momma kisses are the best.
- Flying baby, Brooks loves this game!
- Still rocking the Chase costume every night.
- Already playing with his car seat toys!
- Vacation in the Keys!!
- Oh wait, there is
a sliiiight sprinklepractically a hurricane. Boooo!
- A break in the clouds, so a bike ride to breakfast it was!
- A little wind didn’t slow down the beauty that was this wedding. Congrats Grant and Liv!
- Neighborhood Halloween party.
- Trick or Treat with Chase and Marshall – Paw Patrol pups!
- Still working on baby food, still not really a fan.
- Lovely fall trees on my ‘walk commute’ to my car.
- Smith instructing us on yoga. Funny, I didn’t know yoga sent you to the chiro — I thought it was what keeps you out of it! Ouch dude!
- Movie snuggles.
- Paw Patrol Meet and Greet! Smith got stage shy meeting them and Brooks couldn’t look away. Go figure!
- Sitting up (with support) and playing became a fun new thing for this growing boy.
- Brooks loves the toss up and down game!
- The 2016 election. Though many are ‘glad it’s over’, I personally think it’s more ‘just starting’.
- Daddy retired his oven gloves, which are now a new toy favorite.
- Volunteering at the new children’s hospital Dance Marathon donor event.
- Need a chuckle!? Smith shaking his booty on a Friday night bath party.
- Tailgate date, Go Hawks!
- No Smith, we can’t take the fake, plastic dog home with us.
- Yoga, with fun yoga pants.
- Getting some of the winter wiggles out. Is it Spring yet?
- Story time in the tepee.
- Smith wants to be just like his Dad. Always.
- Weekend beers with Grandma!
- Our smiley, happy, lovable 6-month old.
- Smith playing morning hide-and-sneak.
- Six months! A half year! Holy buckets!!